Screenshot check

GAStone

I'm very tempted to say that's a hack. Those sticks are the posts lining the inside walls of the trench. There's no netting over the arty, no trees and an obvious lack of foliage. If you look in the upper left hand corner, you can see the trench posts of the center trench that goes through the hill top.

Even running in DX7 mode with the worst video card and everything turned to low wouldn't render that kind of image.

Yeah that's what I thought aswell. I was leaning towards a hack because there is no fog in the image either, and on Brecourt this is loads of the sodding stuff (makes sniping fun ^^)

Seen it several time's and know that in fact it could be bad video memory.Know a guy that submitted ss's just like these to BFG on his trouble ticket.Needless to say they replaced his v card.

Edited by wth

The guy is pretty regular on the server so I will keep watching him and see if anymore turn out like this

(and by watching I mean not with my clan tags on - undercover in the server with rcon logged in :D)

I can tell ya this.When my friends card would do this.The game would be unplayable.His fps would drop to nothing and he would have to do a /vid_restart to play.Hope that helps ya out.

Yeah that's given me some useful insight into the problem.

Well the shots I've taken since haven't shown anything out of the ordinary so I guess it was just a video card glitch