Becoming a Streaming Game Admin

RoOF UberMatt

I was sent a PM a while back and it said that i was to ask a staff member to upgrade my account to Streaming Game Admin (by Foxdie).

Servers are down at the moment (due to technical difficulties), but if they arean't streaming at the moment, could someone maybe help me out.

Popular servers we have and we have caught many players hacking, i would like to do more than just ban them off the clans servers.

I was sent a PM a while back and it said that i was to ask a staff member to upgrade my account to Streaming Game Admin (by Foxdie).

Servers are down at the moment (due to technical difficulties), but if they arean't streaming at the moment, could someone maybe help me out.

Popular servers we have and we have caught many players hacking, i would like to do more than just ban them off the clans servers.

atm your server(s) do not show in our repository .. if you have followed the directions in the streaming center re setup click me they will show as new server(s) and i can add your details for security purposes .. info i will need are the loguser and logpass that you have selected .. the clantag will be [RoOF] if you can pass that info via forum pm i will be ready for when your server(s) are back online .. once streaming is verified an upgrade in forum status follows .. hopefully that wont be too long.

welcome aboard btw :)