I need some help

Poopz2oo6UK

Ok I have reason to believe that my copy of Call Of Duty 2 is being missused and I am requesting that my PB_GUID be banned. I would also like to admit to using hacks such as Wallhacks and Aimbots as well as a no-recoil hack on several occaisions, but now after going off CoD2 I'm not playing it anymore and wish to have my PB_GUID put on the banned list. So here it is;

PB_MYGUID

GUID=a517d213f7f5765f58434424f74f0a81

If someone could go ahead and ban it, that would be great. Thanks for your time guys.

Edited by Poopz2oo6UK

wow,,thats a 1st ,,,heres my problem I see with that thou,,,,theres no evidence that it is actually yours....It could be an honest player you don't like using the same name and you might want to see him banned .....To obscure for me to want to add...I'm not saying it isn't you but I have seen people do this to others on many many occasions...If it is you and you would like to be banned {lol, again, this is different} just play the game w\ your hacks turned on on a streaming server ,,,we'll be happy to ban you :P

If someone could go ahead and ban it, that would be great. Thanks for your time guys.

Btw, If you have any friends who hack also please tell them to do the same as you , we'll be happy to ban them from PB games :D You have a good day now , you made mine better w\ your post :lol:

Edited by Tim

• 2 weeks later...

lol..............please ban my guid.................lol priceless......... just uninstall your game if your not playing with it.

lmao....some people go to extreme measures....lmao

What the hell.....ban everyone playing SOF2 while your at it!

If you would like this GUID to be banned seriously, please submit a genuine PB screenshot of the hacks in use with that guid key. It will get banned easily that way