How to auto kick

urdead

Man I can't find the answer to this at PB's admin manual. How do I autokick for PB violations? Do we have that option? A palyer gets the PB Hack 130035, and he just keeps on playin'. How do we set it to auto-kick or even auto-ban? Maybe I jus tmissed something simple...hehe.

Dead

read youre log files pb has kicking disabled by master server to manualy turn it back on you need to do pb_sv_enablekicks in a youre log file and restart punkbuster. Better idea is to signup here for streaming to pbbans, the new hub system will ban them live from youre server :) so sumbit youre server and keep youre server cheater free :lol:

Man I can't find the answer to this at PB's admin manual. How do I autokick for PB violations? Do we have that option? A palyer gets the PB Hack 130035, and he just keeps on playin'. How do we set it to auto-kick or even auto-ban? Maybe I jus tmissed something simple...hehe.

Dead

atm the auto kick feature for pb violations is turned off at the master server (i think EB forgot about it) :P

when it kicks back in there are a lot of hardware bans going to be applied ..i hope the pc shops are prepared :)

to give pb a little help you can add this line to your pbsv.cfg

pb_sv_task 1 300 pb_sv_enablekicks

as hooligun pointed out ..if you use the PBBans new method of streaming click me all bans from every participating server will be added to all those servers pbbans.dat in real time :)

atm the auto kick feature for pb violations is turned off at the master server (i think EB forgot about it) :P

when it kicks back in there are a lot of hardware bans going to be applied ..i hope the pc shops are prepared :)

to give pb a little help you can add this line to your pbsv.cfg

pb_sv_task 1 300 pb_sv_enablekicks

as hooligun pointed out ..if you use the PBBans new method of streaming click me all bans from every participating server will be added to all those servers pbbans.dat in real time :)

I don't see a pbsv.cfg. :P

I just wrote the config so I should have something in there now..:)

if you did not have a pbsv.cfg in your pb folder, that means your server is wide open to anyone that cares to join with a hack enabled .. the pbsv.cfg holds all the relevant commands to get autoss working / enforce pb cvar restrictions / etc etc .. if you take the time and trouble to get your server a bit better protected you will probably find that a lot of your casual players are cheaters ..they look for servers like yours to play on and use their hacks ..they get quite a shock when you suddenly catch them all "at it" :)

That's interesting becasue I've been taking screenshots and seeing the sv_cheat.log for ages.

I have this one player who everytime I take a SS, their screen is black. He USED to have a PB Hack, earlier today. But now there are no more PB Hack messages, yet his screen is still black. Same player who got caught with the wallhack awhile ago. I would suspect now that the player has managed to defeat PB?