question about appealing

chhsbass2247

when viewing somebody in the Master Ban Index (MBI), and it says

Ban Appealed on (Date)

and there is a reddish tint to the box where the date is in, does that mean the ban is denied, or was done sometime before today?

when viewing somebody in the Master Ban Index (MBI), and it says

Ban Appealed on (Date)

and there is a reddish tint to the box where the date is in, does that mean the ban is denied, or was done sometime before today?

the red tint means the ban exists in the mbi - the actual result of any appeal is sent via e-mail to the person concerned :)

Hmm .. as i observed it .. it seems its like that:

Grey background color with date -> ban was appealed, no decision yet.

Blue bg color with date -> ban was appealed and decision was made to remove the ban

Red bg color with date -> ban was appealed and decision was made to NOT remove the ban

Fozzer, your answer can't be right. In order to appeal a ban, it has to be in the Master Ban Index (MBI) first, or am i wrong now?

ok, cause i had been banned under rolexdude, not intentionally cheating, and i saw the box turned red, and i havent gotten an email with my appeal reply, so i was just wondering

ok, cause i had been banned under rolexdude, not intentionally cheating, and i saw the box turned red, and i havent gotten an email with my appeal reply, so i was just wondering

whats your guid m8 - never mind i found it myself :)

an automated mail was sent out on your appeal decision - if you think this ban is unjustified or mistaken you can try opening a trouble ticket with evenbalance

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=11096