Kicked by PB?

Notorious

Someone got kicked and the logs showed this message:

[06.26.2006 04:22:53] VIOLATION (CVAR) #9001: ^3Big^2Bucking^8^7Chicken (slot #2) Cvar fx_sort = 0

What is this?

Someone got kicked and the logs showed this message:

[06.26.2006 04:22:53] VIOLATION (CVAR) #9001: ^3Big^2Bucking^8^7Chicken (slot #2) Cvar fx_sort = 0

What is this?

afaik fx_sort 0 is not allowed on some servers because it shows the smoke from smoke grenades as thin smoke as opposed to the thick stuff you get when the default fx_sort 1 is enforced :)

• 1 month later...

afaik fx_sort 0 is not allowed on some servers because it shows the smoke from smoke grenades as thin smoke as opposed to the thick stuff you get when the default fx_sort 1 is enforced

so how do you fix it??? :blink: i keep getting kicked because of it but its just jibberish 2 me......i dont speak computer

except mines says cvar fx _sort=0 , it looks roughly the same....dosent it?

Edited by iq-highlander

easiest way to fix any cvar kick - as soon as you join the server bring down console and look at what mismatches you have compared to what the server host has set - in your case type: /fx_sort 1 and hit enter - problem solved.