Bans listed by Server IP

Maria

Hello there,

Im Maria, level admin of Weedheaven/NO XP Reset -----> 84.244.162.177:27960

Not quite sure if i´m at the right Topic with my questions but couldn´t find anything about that in FAQs so:

Is there a possibility to see all bans listed by Server IP so i can exactly see all bans from specifc Server??

Our Banlist only contains Bans wich were made from admins themselve not from pb or pbbans....

I wanted to list all caught cheaters in our Cheater Section in Forum therefore i have to get ban info from them....

Thanx for quick response :)

Greetz Maria

Hello there,

Im Maria, level admin of Weedheaven/NO XP Reset -----> 84.244.162.177:27960

Not quite sure if i´m at the right Topic with my questions but couldn´t find anything about that in FAQs so:

Is there a possibility to see all bans listed by Server IP so i can exactly see all bans from specifc Server??

Our Banlist only contains Bans wich were made from admins themselve not from pb or pbbans....

I wanted to list all caught cheaters in our Cheater Section in Forum therefore i have to get ban info from them....

Thanx for quick response :)

Greetz Maria

this facility is already available but can only be accessed by streaming game admins :)

Go to Master Ban Index on the main site. Click search bans. In the search field fill in the server IP. In options "Search by server IP address" and choose what game. Then hit the search button.

Go to Master Ban Index on the main site. Click search bans. In the search field fill in the server IP. In options "Search by server IP address" and choose what game. Then hit the search button.

Edit: Never mind..fozzer is quiker then me =/