How do I get full rights to streaming?

Hodor

study full streaming requirements here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/streaming-application-requirements-t82423.html

the things that trip up must people right off the bat:

It is mandatory to have the team roster, a section of the forum and server information public (can be viewed without registering).

i cannot see a team roster. this is to include everyone in your clan

I have no clan! Just people want and enter the platoon at battlelog, but I have a website, forum and administration team

Just click at List of administration at the site

Edited by Hodor

Non clan/group orientated:

If you are applying to stream on behalf of a community/group that is not clan orientated, we require a news item or pinned forum topic stating server details and your intention to stream to PBBans, a tag that relates to your community/group in some way will also be required (tags are mainly used on the PBBans administration side of things so authenticity is not too important)

An admin/contacts list on the website/forum with the name of the applicant on it, is a mandatory requirement.

Please place a direct link to your news item or pinned topic, in the comments box of the team account application form.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

i have the same question as Hodor: "im Streaming Lite Admin How do I get full rights to streaming?"

I added all missing information last days to get Full-Streaming but i cant find it on website anymore? the form i entered the information for status look up. Thanks for ur help!

Best regards

study full streaming requirements here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/streaming-application-requirements-t82423.html

the things that trip up must people right off the bat:

It is mandatory to have the team roster, a section of the forum and server information public (can be viewed without registering).

i cannot see a team roster. this is to include everyone in your clan

Hi,

i have the same question as Hodor: "im Streaming Lite Admin How do I get full rights to streaming?"

I added all missing information last days to get Full-Streaming but i cant find it on website anymore? the form i entered the information for status look up. Thanks for ur help!

Best regards

did you read the thread before you hijacked it?

see the above quote