Clan Search

Maester

I had a suggestion and fozzer told me to post it :D

Could we in the future add the ability to search for clan members that have been caught in other games.

What im saying is if I were to search for |NSDQ| I dont wanna search is just sof2 etc I wanna search all.

Maybe it could pick up on the linked guids from all games and show you who has been cheating in your clan in other games etc.

The reason for this is because if someone in my clan is cheating on any game I dont want them in my cla.Even if they arent using tags whos to say they arent giving my clan or someone elses clan a bad name :P

I think that's a great idea. I don't want any cheaters in my clan. It doesn't matter in which game they got caught. Cheating is a bad habbit that doesn't stop at a perticular game.

Imo, once a cheater, always a cheater. :angry:

Great idea, it's no good having a member who is all prim and proper in the clans game and on the other side of the coin being a total cheat in other games, i have to agree with Black_Hawk.

once a cheater, always a cheater. :angry:

Maybe it could pick up on the linked guids from all games and show you who has been cheating in your clan in other games etc.

You can see that now! just use the "Display Linked GUID's" option

then you can see all games/guids the player is linked to :)