Banned by pb

Blender0118

I was banned by punkbuster for trying to get another person in chat to not say a racial slur. I did say that slur but didnt think i would get banned over it. I have contacted the servers admins and they have lifted the ban on their part but i would like to know if i could get unbanned by punkbuster. i have the forums thread to prove that i was unbanned on their end. this is the link http://tbgclan.com/threads/appealing-my-ban.39774/#post-255879

you need to use your GUID and make an appeal using the ticket system. Also keep in mind this site is not EvenBalance.com. PBBans.com is a private third party site. They are not the creators of punkbuster.

I was banned by punkbuster for trying to get another person in chat to not say a racial slur. I did say that slur but didnt think i would get banned over it. I have contacted the servers admins and they have lifted the ban on their part but i would like to know if i could get unbanned by punkbuster. i have the forums thread to prove that i was unbanned on their end. this is the link http://tbgclan.com/threads/appealing-my-ban.39774/#post-255879

PBBans do not hold a ban on your BF4 pbguid.

I can not find any ban related to you on any other third party ban list.

Your BF4 pbguid is not globally banned by Even Balance.

Conclusion:

If you are banned from a server it is a locally applied ban that has been made by the server admin(s)

You will need to contact the admins of the server you are experiencing difficulties joining and iron out your issue with them.

• Upvote 2