~>GFP<~Murderur asking help wiht steamming?

spr!nt`

hey Murd i dont know if u rememebr me btu i was 9od mystical well i just started up a clan wiht some friends and we will liek to get the server steamming i am now called ~uf.sprint` clan is ~uf. = Unstoppable force i have tryed to talk to u on msn but i guess ur busy my server ip is 67.18.227.42:20104 and my TS is 67.18.227.46:8768 pw justme ight thx murd hope to hear from you :D

Edited by sprint`

Wow Im glad to see your streamming and up and running. I saw yoru tags and thats pretty cool. I have been busy and trying to get some game time in as well. The wifey doesnt like me ignoring her for the PC so it puts me in a pickle but Im glad to see you among the ranks.

ty ty fozzer was also helpful but yea thats koo i would nto say i understand what u mean about the whify thing bc i dont have one but a mom that just wants me away form the game lol well im steaming yes! well i got to go now damn school :'( lol latr guys