problem with a global ban in bf3 GUID BAN dab3ffd8

MAXILPACOXX1

early this morning I entered as usual to play a battlefield 3 happy also to have downloaded a premium map that I wanted to play for years, but I found myself with an ERROR punkbuster global GUID BAN dab3ffd8 that I can not digest because I do not use hack and not any kind of illegal program on my pc, now if I do a search for my guid ppbans it tells me this...PunkBuster Global Ban The entered GUID is globally banned by Even Balance.

PBBans caches global ban data therefore this check may not reflect the correct global ban status.
the problem is also to understand if this is a true ban? or a fake ban?
also the account has not been hacked and I repeat I do not have any kind of malicious program on the pc, I use only a mouse fix for dpi. can anyone help me understand?

post-236256-0-02911800-1527588808_thumb.jpg

If you are receiving a kick with the kick message you took a screenshot in battlelog then the ban is a true one unless evenbalance find that the violation was triggered in error.

Please read the info in the below link..

https://www.pbbans.com/global-punkbuster-ban.html

It has everything you need to know about them including how and where you need to appeal.

hi DHGreeny do you think this program is a Hack?

http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.com/2010/03/markc-windows-7-mouse-acceleration-fix.html
moreover, punkbuster does not explain to me the reason why I was banned, it only tells me that I have the key of the blocked cd, but for what aimbot? esp? wallhack?
would you call hack a program that all the new generation gaming mice have?
if punkbuster is assuring me that in my computer there is an aim assist or a way to shoot through walls or see players through walls or things .... I can say 100% that my pc is clean and I would also make a complaint to the competent authorities for this.

PS 

you saw my screen can you tell me what you saw for what I am banned? I wrote to evenbalance but I still have no answer.

you saw my screen can you tell me what you saw for what I am banned? I wrote to evenbalance but I still have no answer.

Edited by MAXILPACOXX1

We do not know what evidence evenbalance has that triggered the global ban. It can take them 48 hours or more for them to answer your ticket.

Submit to them what programs you think could have triggered a false positive on your account. I doubt mouse drivers would have triggered the violation.

We do not know what evidence evenbalance has that triggered the global ban. It can take them 48 hours or more for them to answer your ticket.

Submit to them what programs you think could have triggered a false positive on your account. I doubt mouse drivers would have triggered the violation.

I thank you for your answer and for your time, and for your suggestions, I hope in the future to help your staff to find and bring back people who cheat.

by the way, how can I bring back a player who is cheating in bf3, bf4, bf1?

by the way, how can I bring back a player who is cheating in bf3, bf4, bf1?

I'm telling how to report a player who cheats!

moreover, can you help me with the ban from evenbalance punkbuster to remove the ban? more than 48 hours have passed and I have not received an answer from evenbalance, I have visited the forum of bf3 and bf4 and there are many players who had the same problem on May 28 and May 29, some of these players are waiting for a response from March and April, I have a strong doubt that evenbalnce responds because I think something really strange is happening to punkbuster, banned players without motivation, there is no list, a support that does not respond. I only know that the day before I downloaded a map of battlefield premium and the next day I find myself banned without a motivation and without the opportunity to prove my innocence. If you can help me with some technical advice of experience, or how to remove the ban I would be really grateful.

I'm telling how to report a player who cheats

Only evenbalance can remove the ban, we do not have any influence whatsoever as we are not them and it is not a ban from us.

I already explained it earlier in this thread including sending files and programs you think may have caused a false positive on your account. I also stated that it can take 48 hours or more for evenbalance to answer tickets with adaquete review. In my view, noone has made public their tickets to show they haven't had a response or what the content may have been that could have possibly warranted the ticket to be locked or left without a response.

The one thing I didn't think to mention is if you add a new note the ticket will go to the back of the queue so its best to be patient and wait.

In regards to reporting players, there is no formal way to report players to evenbalance. You can submit cheat files to them or to our section and you can report players to EA via their profile in battlelog. Click on the /!\ symbol.

yes, but I have not only bf3, I also have bf4, if punkuster bans me by mistake from bf3, after I can not consider playing bf4, and then I'm stuck all the account of origin without giving me explanations, I understand that there are cheaters and hackers, but there are also people like me who lose money.

this is going nowhere. you have to convince Even Balance that the violation was triggered by error.

i am closing this thread.

please, do not make another thread about this.

My final comment..

We cannot see what evidence evenbalance has that triggered the ban nor do we know what you had your end that triggered the violation. All we know is that they have banned you due to what they believe is logged evidence of a cheat that ran on your GUID regardless whether you believe it or not. Unless of course your appeal is successful.

A fresh install of your computer will start you off clean deleting any infracting software.

That is all we can say on the subject.