dasdas76

Hello Team from Pb BAns,

everytime i want to start playing Battlefield , ive been kicked from the servers after 1 or 2 minutes,

now i saw that i got banned with a violation / gamehack.

How can this be?

Iam an normal Player and dont use hacks or cheats, so how can this happen?????

My playtime is ca 1400 hours, i dont have an significant k/d or something like this, and for all the long time its not logic that i use a gamehack to destroy my account???????

Please give me an info what is this ,is it arbitrariness?

I make a ticket at friday to punkbuster team but i dont get a message or information.

my guid ; e566a23f97ee185cf8cf69619f60eb96

name ; dasdas76

capture_001_18082018_235418.jpg

Yes...i read it... but how can this happend, without cheat or hack????? What is the reason to get banned without hack or cheat ..only firing tows exactly.....😑😑😑😑

13 minutes ago, dasdas76 said:

Yes...i read it... but how can this happend, without cheat or hack????? What is the reason to get banned without hack or cheat ..only firing tows exactly.....😑😑😑😑

That question you will need to field to evenbalance as it is an evenbalance violation. If you are certain you haven't cheated and you think non cheat software triggered the ban then pass the information on to them.

Thanks DH..! I do this on friday(create a ticket on evenbalance) but no response...so i do another one...thank you for the response ....

No problem, try to be patient. I've seen responses take over a week before. Typically they can take 48 hours but if you keep opening tickets or replying it goes to the back of the queue.