application denied

Canonballz

hello,

i'm trying to apply for a streaming application & my application is denied due to a security check stating that my GUID is used from different locations 

i never gave my account info to anyone to use beside me & i usually travel for work & play a game or 2 from different locations but this is a freedom of movement & shouldn't be a reason to deny my application, i'm trying to join my server to stream to PBBans to enjoy a cheat free & clean server for me & my clan & all friends & visitors, my application been denied 2 times & i'm asking for help & explanations on how & why, it shouldn't be that hard or difficult specially when it comes from a server owner & admin who's genuinely asking to join,

here's a screen shot of my application:

http://prntscr.com/tpqojr

http://prntscr.com/tpqp7i

thank you  

the submitted GUIDs have been used in several countries. we have no way to know that you are the only one to use them. we must treat them as "leaked" and in use by several people.

this is the first security test and has been failed

Hello,

you are assuming this, but you must understand that people travel, i'm  one of them & why i'm denied to play from different location,

my GUID is not shared or leaked, if you think other wise you must tell me how to prove it, nothing is wrong if i play my game when i travel,

i'm a server owner & admin i need to follow up & play on my server when i get the chance, why it's case sensetive, 

u must tell me how to correct this to be able to stream,

thank you

unfortunately, we cannot take anyone's word on these matters. security is of utmost importance.

do you have another GUID or another admin in your group that can apply?

i understand your rule & of course security it's what we are all searching for, still think it's not fair honestly to deny me 🙂

can i repeat the application with adding my co admin & my son's GUID & name instead of mine?

thanks for your help HSMagnet 

• 2 months later...