bandit

PBBans Hub Server Search

Server Status: Server is streaming via Hub

Server Info

Clan Tag: -rev.

Server IP: 63.211.111.143:1716

Last Streaming: October 12, 2006 9:40 pm

Log Forwarding: AON

would you like us to forward your logs to CB too, m8 ?

btw welcome aboard :)

thanks man... great job you guys are doing here.

i will asume that CB means cheatbusted. anyway if it is an AC group i would appreciate streaming to them aswell. the more the merrier!!

thanks for the quick reply

edit: btw. is there anything else i can do to help out here?? i am already an aci priv member.but, if i can do something that help your cause i would gladly do it

Edited by bandit

PBBans Hub Server Search

Server Info

Last Streaming: October 13, 2006 1:57 am

Log Forwarding: CB AON

atm your doing the AAO community a great service by forwarding your logs to other AC groups, just think how effective one ban can be if its enforced on all AAO AC sites at the same time :) - it would narrow down the decent servers a hacker could play on drastically in one fell swoop and that is why we offer log forwarding to all AC sites for any PB supported game, unfortunately it seems AAO is the one community that is banding together to fight this hack disease that infects most online games which is a shame.

If this initiative was taken up across the board by all AC sites for every PB supported game it would be a huge step towards unifying the AC movement imo.

PBBans Hub Server Search

Server Info

Last Streaming: October 13, 2006 1:57 am

Log Forwarding: CB AON

atm your doing the AAO community a great service by forwarding your logs to other AC groups, just think how effective one ban can be if its enforced on all AAO AC sites at the same time :) - it would narrow down the decent servers a hacker could play on drastically in one fell swoop and that is why we offer log forwarding to all AC sites for any PB supported game, unfortunately it seems AAO is the one community that is banding together to fight this hack disease that infects most online games which is a shame.

If this initiative was taken up across the board by all AC sites for every PB supported game it would be a huge step towards unifying the AC movement imo.

i agree with you. i only play AA atm but i have heard 1000s of complaint from players of other game about ppl cheating. hopefully every game will have a community to help the stop lamers.

it is really nice to see someone have an iniciative like this that uniets AC communities and gives some room for cooperation.

keep up the hard work. nice to have you guys around.