MCI and HUB

Manipulated

I noticed the MCI got updated and it just jogged my memory.

Is it possible for the MCI to get a noquarter section, I know NQ is based on etpro and etpub so its most likely that the same hacks that work for etpub will work on this.

I know that you get cvars from the HUB with the cvar search function we all use, just wondering do server admins get to see these servers aswell?

For instance if you got a private cheat cvar that my server found whilst performing its cvar search, would i find these cvars in my .var files too? I expect i should, just double checking :)

Is it possible for the MCI to get a noquarter section, I know NQ is based on etpro and etpub so its most likely that the same hacks that work for etpub will work on this.

Yes it is. We will think about that.

I know that you get cvars from the HUB with the cvar search function we all use, just wondering do server admins get to see these servers aswell?

I'm not sure what you mean.

For instance if you got a private cheat cvar that my server found whilst performing its cvar search, would i find these cvars in my .var files too? I expect i should, just double checking

yes.

currently there is 124 "NoQuarter" servers running globally Im not too sure how many are streaming to pbbans mind you but at this point its not feasable to add in an entry to our MCI (but this is my opinion)..

However a server admin 'could' just take our MDL list copy and paste say the etpub/etmain selections and use the find and replace feature in word/notepad (cant remember which) and replace the "etmain" with noquarter..

Now i say this primarily because the more MD5 checks in your list the longer it will take to cycle thru the list per client and it can/will cause more lag.. so it would end up something similar to a "optionial" entry if added.. but once again this has to be discussed....

currently however i know most of our enemy-territory servers are etpro, etpub & jaymod (in that order)

However a server admin 'could' just take our MDL list copy and paste say the etpub/etmain selections and use the find and replace feature in word/notepad (cant remember which) and replace the "etmain" with noquarter..

Should you leave the etpub and etmain sections there ALSO? or remove those and only have noquarter.

(I do know this is just a test type situation and not written in stone and needs to be discussed further as per your post)

We have just converted one of our servers to NOQUATER so any type of input in changeing things to catch the cheats is appriciated. :)

I will be adding a NQ section however the 'checks' i place into the category will be limited at this time purely for the fact NQ is a new mod and it does differ from some mods , and in such some cheats may or may not work in the mod.. (like etpro and etpub some cheats works in one and not the other)

this should be done by the time you view the response of this post :D