If updated to v1.08 will it affect streaming?

=CR= Slaughter

Since a few of my members jumped out and updated and now cant join the server i'm looking at updating to v1.08. question is will this affect the md5 checks from the Master MD5 Library or my hub stream in anyway

Since a few of my members jumped out and updated and now cant join the server i'm looking at updating to v1.08. question is will this affect the md5 checks from the Master MD5 Library or my hub stream in anyway

As far as you remove all stockfile MD5 checks (or replace with new ones matching the patched files) i see no probs.

The contents of pbbans MDL (discontinued now) in pbsvuser.cfg can stay as given for all Versions.

As far as you remove all stockfile MD5 checks (or replace with new ones matching the patched files) i see no probs.

The contents of pbbans MDL in pbsvuser.cfg can stay as given for all Versions.

ok thanx, going to give it a shot

Ok got the server updated so far only problem i've noticed is that the PB web http://yourserverip:port

now just comes up The page cannot be displayed. I checked the pbsv.cfg file and it didn't change at all so any ideas?

ok that was my fault :huh: , update looks good

Edited by =CR= Slaughter

I had no problems at all updating to F.E.A.R. version v1.08, not on client and neither on server. But be sure, that you download the 2 different updates. One is for your client and the other to upgrade your server (if needed if you're server admin).

Only thing I had to make sure of, is that all clan members updated their F.E.A.R. to v1.08 before they could connect again to the upgraded server.

grtz

-B.O.W.-@nimine

i couldnt find a server update so i reinstalled with the v108 installer and then hubstream didn't want to go :P

but it's running fine in rep now.. just saw it added 2 more bans to the Master Ban Index (MBI) B)