Reesey275

PBBans Hub Server Search

Server Status: Server is streaming via Hub

Server Info

Clan Tag: -=]MH[=-

Server IP: 209.246.170.20:1716

Last Streaming: November 2, 2006 2:25 pm

Log Forwarding: None

your server is streaming via the Hub m8 - there is no need for a username or pass when you stream via the PBBans Hub :)

forum upgrade applied.

do you wish to forward your logs to other AAO anti cheat sites ?

Not sure i think it was already streamin got another site but i'm not a 100% sure like i said i just took over this clan as an admin and i'm not really familiar with what is going on yet.

Not sure i think it was already streamin got another site but i'm not a 100% sure like i said i just took over this clan as an admin and i'm not really familiar with what is going on yet.

let me bring you up to date with whats going on at PBBans :)

you are streaming via the PBBans Hub and have the ability to have your streamed info forwarded to other AAO AC sites via the Hub .. so far ACI, AON & CB have joined forces with PBBans to unify and share streamed information from participating servers and help narrow the playing field for anyone caught cheating in AAO that plays on a PBBans protected server :)

the beauty of all this is, that you can still use the old method of streaming to stream to any other AC site of your choice and still participate in this new venture with np what so ever :)

The PBBans Hub streaming method will run quite happily alongside the old method of streaming with no adverse effects at all :)

welcome to the future :D