hacker or not??

darkbishop

hello guys :D

this guys was on my server ....Gagne 2E91F8293E907D565E459F2CFC5457C0 and he had just loged in and

joined the allies then he types ( !exec overlord.cfg ) when i seen that i was quick to ban.....not sure if it was a hack or he was just scaring people.....but i was wondering if it was a hack or do i owe him an oppology??

any help would be great..............................thanks guys!

~dark~

Edited by darkbishop

lol

Did he type "!exec" or was it just "exec", like he just forgot to put the / in the console. Kind of looks like he was either trying to exec his config or just having a bit of a giggle, like people who used to type things like "exec aimbot.cfg" and "set cl_totalpwnage 1" etc into global chat.

mcsteve Posted Yesterday, 01:26 AM

lol

Did he type "!exec" or was it just "exec", like he just forgot to put the / in the console. Kind of looks like he was either trying to exec his config or just having a bit of a giggle, like people who used to type things like "exec aimbot.cfg" and "set cl_totalpwnage 1" etc into global chat.

yea mcsteve he typed !exec overlord.cfg

hopefully you were not on 1944 map as overlord config maybe his spawnpoints for that map as its often called 1944_overlord.

no it was oasis....

not sure if i should i unban him......not sure what it was??

ok well thanks alot guys :D

~dark~

yea mcsteve he typed !exec overlord.cfg

no it was oasis....

not sure if i should i unban him......not sure what it was??

ok well thanks alot guys :D

~dark~

Well if you really want a second opinion, I would say unban him, you have nothing to suggest that he was cheating. Very probably just trying to execute his config.

not only that, i've never heard of a hack being started by a !cmd, i mean how obvious would that be if you had to !exec overlord every time you went on a server. Quite a few people that have released public configs have a bad habbit of naming them theirname.cfg, so chances are he picked up that config somewhere and was trying to execute it. I'd definately unban the guy.