signature linked to page to display bans and or screenshot

TA-Ratster911

well i use my signatures on all forums i post on and if they wanted to see ban stuff for pbbans.com they cant just click signature and get re-directed to a results screen for the search they would have to goto the pbbans website then goto the Master Ban Index (MBI) list then do search by ip noone would really go through all that trouble so i figured link the signatures to the bans results page through Master Ban Index (MBI) search by server ip

sort of like the psb signature i have as well as the splatterladder rankings one if you click signature for splatterladder it takes you to the results page for the search og username

the psb signature has the latest ban thread takes you there but i dont have any yet

Edited by TA-Ratster911

I guess you mean something like "View my bans" which could be done by an search after "Server tag" but then resulting into an list of all games instead of an specific game.

It would be nice :)

I guess you mean something like "View my bans" which could be done by an search after "Server tag" but then resulting into an list of all games instead of an specific game.

It would be nice :)

Done .. check your account page

now can you link that tab to signatures so if someone clicks signatures it will bring up the page from my bans

I make a link system for the latest ban. manage sigs to get it.

Also a link for listing all bans is there as well

Thanks a lot for all these quick improvements :)

And of course I did tried something right after to figure that was not possible either :lol:

So I hope that I may add once again an feature request to use the links within the signature setup.

Something like:

<a href="http://www.pbbans.com/siglink.php?accid=51&cmd=all" target="_blank">$TOTAL_BANS</a>

Or perhaps:

<a href="http://www.pbbans.com/siglink.php?accid=51&cmd=latest" target="_blank">$LAST_BANNED_GUID</a>

Of course it's just something extra and may be difficult to allow this while keeping it secure? Edited by DS-Dennis