Streaming up & DOWN?

-eG.OldGuy

Please humor me. Does the stream run both ways by this I mean will it update my ban file and collect info. Also if it runs both ways if I join AON and others on the hub will it do them also.

Thanks OldGuy

I will humor you......

Once you initially set up streaming, in order to get the complete bans list added to your server.....you do this manually the first time.....completely optional though. Afterwards, all bannable violations discovered on your server....will flow to PBBans and then to all servers streaming to the Hub. It also works the other way around. A hacker caught on another streaming server will have his violation flowed to PBBans and subsequently to yours.

I will humor you......

Once you initially set up streaming, in order to get the complete bans list added to your server.....you do this manually the first time.....completely optional though. Afterwards, all bannable violations discovered on your server....will flow to PBBans and then to all servers streaming to the Hub. It also works the other way around. A hacker caught on another streaming server will have his violation flowed to PBBans and subsequently to yours.

Thank you for clearing it up for me.

-=EG=-OldGuy

PS 48 years old here and still playing with computer toys.LOL

Thank you for clearing it up for me.

-=EG=-OldGuy

PS 48 years old here and still playing with computer toys.LOL

You aint that old bro :) .. some of us are older and still going strong :P