84.244.137.143:27888

RamboFIST

Your server is not setup properly to stream.

You also need to update your forum profile. There is no website listed.

If you cannot speak English very well.....you can write it in Dutch.

Is it working now? Just checked the MSI and it says we're streaming now? - There are two of us here, Rambo is the dutch one, and he wants this setting up, I'm just the Unpaid English tech support hehe.

Just come in late on this one, checked the profile and the website is in there, it was pointing to our backup site though, so I changed that. Just curious, why do we need the clan website in the profile? Do we need to put something on there linking to yourselves as part of TOS or something?

Edited by RamboFIST

PBBans Hub Server Search

Server Status: Server is streaming via Hub

Server Info

Clan Tag: FIST

Server IP: 84.244.137.143:27888

Last Streaming: February 2, 2007 6:06 pm

Yes, the server is streaming. In order to verify you are an admin, we have to check under every rock :) So, yes we need a clan/group website listed to help us along.

Is it working now? Just checked the MSI and it says we're streaming now? - There are two of us here, Rambo is the dutch one, and he wants this setting up, I'm just the Unpaid English tech support hehe.

Just come in late on this one, checked the profile and the website is in there, it was pointing to our backup site though, so I changed that. Just curious, why do we need the clan website in the profile? Do we need to put something on there linking to yourselves as part of TOS or something?

I have upped your forum status to streaming game admin.

For a team account to be created for ya, that will give you complete control over your server(s) re add/delete change of IP etc, and to have a PBBans forum signature, you will need a valid website added to your profile information. :)