Joint Operations Typhoon Rising PB update

darkknight187

Hello i have recently reinstalled joint ops typhoon rising to go play on some nova servers only to find out that it seems punkbuster dropped their support of the game...that i can deal with but i can't find a single place to download their last pb update for the game, the pbsetup won't actually update the pb info so i can't get into any servers that are pb enabled, i've scoured google up and down and now i am asking for somebodies help around here to possibly have the files emailed to me or something...its pretty lame that i can't play any decent servers in the game because of this!

Please Help,

Darkknight187

Well you said it yourself.....PB has dropped the support for this game and unfortunately, updating PB on your computer will not help you.

Hello i have recently reinstalled joint ops typhoon rising to go play on some nova servers only to find out that it seems punkbuster dropped their support of the game...that i can deal with but i can't find a single place to download their last pb update for the game, the pbsetup won't actually update the pb info so i can't get into any servers that are pb enabled, i've scoured google up and down and now i am asking for somebodies help around here to possibly have the files emailed to me or something...its pretty lame that i can't play any decent servers in the game because of this!

Please Help,

Darkknight187

Try entering the command pb_security 0 via the game console or whatever jotr uses :P

This will allow PB to download and update from the server.

• 1 year later...

Please Help,

Darkknight187

yes this same thing is happening to me if someone could pls email me too or something that would be helpful...

~TMO

• 4 months later...

Please Help,

Darkknight187

Is game works in year 2008 )),

is game , i like moor ,

I am not not like bf 2.

my english are bad

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have JO acct. I haven't play it in so long that all my Nova acct has been deleted. I was going to start playing some again, but in order to do that Nova wants players like me to send my game CD to them and to me thats not keeping my game key safe. And personally its not worth it with them no longer caring about getting rid of the cheats. As for their next game I'll probably wont buy it either, when ever EA lets them release it. EA owns controlling stock in Nova, unless they sold it by now.