*_mousesense=7

Gamb

What exactly is this? a hack cvar.

Is it a cheat? part of.

the name suggests otherwise. rly? start the game, bring down console /sc_ + autocomplete.

Post back if you get any response different to "unknown command" :P

Dont enter the topic title or welcome to the MBI soon; will be difficult for you to prove where this cvar came from but from the most popular cvar-controlled Multihack ever, simple, isn't it.

No offense was meant with the title and seeing as its listed as a reason the person was banned in MBI (so everyone can see it there as well) I didnt think it was an issue(I stand corrected). Anyways thanks for the reply it was as I assume , part of a cheat and not just a mouse a normal sensitivity setting as the accused claimed.

No offense was meant with the title and seeing as its listed as a reason the person was banned in MBI (so everyone can see it there as well) I didnt think it was an issue(I stand corrected). Anyways thanks for the reply it was as I assume , part of a cheat and not just a mouse a normal sensitivity setting as the accused claimed.

yes its a cheat cvar kill him ! :P