Strange request

Makaveli

I'm searching for an old ET Minimizer that was hard to find 3 years ago and is especially hard to find now, the file name was hack.exe (no it wasn't a bot or anything, it was a "minimize hack") and the icon for it was a picture of Garfield...if anyone has this or knows where i could find it that would be excellent. Seems to be the only one that ever worked for me and now i cant find it anywhere...And before ya ask, no it wasnt etmin :)

Edited by Makaveli

Thanks guys, but both of you linked to etmin. What i was saying in the first post was etmin never worked for me. Thanks anyway :)

Thanks guys, but both of you linked to etmin. What i was saying in the first post was etmin never worked for me. Thanks anyway :)

http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/Q3E_Minimizer;50587

This tool works to minimize all Q3 based games including COD2, Quake series, and Enemy Territory. I find it's much better than etmin ever was. Not sure about the tool you're looking for specifically, but this one should do the trick for you.

Ill have to agree with RoadWarrior, ive been using that Q3 minimizer for a LONG time and i LOVE IT. It works very nicely and is fairly instant. It doesnt cause any real lag problems either, although depending on the game your playing and whats happening in the game at the moment it can cause "open" times, such as opening internet explorer while minimized, lag and may take a little while. So i usually just go back IN game and play for a few moments and minimize again and check on its progress. You can customize key-strokes to many different combos and it works with more then just ET, in fact it has 24 games in its program, and as far as i know it might work with Q3 based games that arent even in its directory. Peace~~~~~~~~~Cody G.

• 2 weeks later...

I know what garfield minimiser your on about, I use the same one and its so easy to use, Ive zipped it up for you to download here thats if your still looking for it

and doesnt just miminise et :D

also i hate to sound like a noob :unsure: but how do you get the signature in to show how many cheats you`ve caught like other members have ?

ive been looking for ages and im loosing my head with it now lol thanks in advance

Edited by grizzlee

thanks for the link :D

why rename it? its not called hack.exe

It runs from the desktop and works by just pressing a hotkey i`ve never had any problems with it.

Im pretty sure it wasnt made just for et, as I also use it to minimise cctv software I have, that has no minimise on the menu bar.

• 3 weeks later...

lol, thanks guys, Benway sent it to me a while ago (thx again man). Idk for some reason Q3Min and ETMin just refuse to work on this computer, they do work on my other one, but I generally don't game with it. Garfield ftw.