PB VIOLATIONS

shane

HELLO ALL

I WAS READING THE >NG< CLAN FORUMS AND THERE IS A PLAYER LISTED FOR HACKING IN THE |NG|SERVER WE HAVE THE SAME PERSON LISTED IN OUR FORUM AS A GAME HACK YOUR REF..http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=21671

BUT HIS CLAN LEADER HAS KICKED HIM OUT OF THE CLAN FOR 2 REASONS ONE BEING SOMETHING CALLED AN **edit**HACK

NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS

SO MY 2 QUESTIONS ARE:-

WHAT IS IT?

HOW DO WE SPOT IT?

I LOOKED IN THE PB VIOLATIONS PAGE YET I CANT FIND IT ANY IDEAS?

SHANE

WHAT IS IT?

Mabye its some kind of pk3 hack

HOW DO WE SPOT IT?

Just have in mind that if it is a advantage over the other players that dont use it ..imo its a kick/ban

if you find it in a pbss submit it and we will have a look at it and see if its bannable

Mabye its some kind of pk3 hack

Just have in mind that if it is a advantage over the other players that dont use it ..imo its a kick/ban

if you find it in a pbss submit it and we will have a look at it and see if its bannable

ok i will try and get hold of the clan leader who said he kick him out of his clan for it and see if he knows about it and i will get back to you

thanks for your help

shane

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

**edit** HACK

Can be a few different hacks.

PB have seen them before sure.

Let me explain.

**No. Edit**

i've seen ScreenShots before of DJ before & when he was in the clan. never seen anything obviously

but now he is in TGK or <VoLTz> i think. i'll contact their leader's & see if they got something wierd on their ScreenShots.

Edited by Benway
Right <VoLTz>*Dj3e']['*, but sharing accounts and impersonating the AC geek won't change your status here = Convicted Cheater.

We don't discuss cheat related information in public forums - note: google is #1 visitor here - can you please use SGA private Forums instead

(to mention game in topic / subtopic is always a good idea), thank you.

So if you got information or a clear question - tho i see none of both here, just guessing - feel free to post there again.

This topic is closed now, as it gets a bit odd with hack related issues in public forums, the topic was PB VIOLATIONS not xyz hack, you can find stickies containing explanations of pb violation numbers (if you try), this is the only answer re: "what is violation #80xxx" you will get.