pb kick

olive

hi all.today I have been installed PAM2.04 anda I put the line set pam_mode "esl"...during game all players everybody have kikced for this :

"VIOLATION (IGNORING QUERIES) #9003: Losing Key Packets" to console I put cl_maxpackets "60"... could I change my pam.cfg???

somebody know what is this violation??

thanks

tho i have no idea what PAM is, i doubt this is your problem, there are lots of similar problems reported in CoD2 atm, file a TT (URL below), few random quotes from IRC:

[13:27] BDN: The thing is that punkbuster screwed up most of the call of duty 2 servers. It is kicking players for "No packet flow", "Pb init failure" and similar. It is not only mine problem but many players

[13:28] BDN: sth is screwed up =[

[13:29] foxdie1986: http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=ttsy...p&game=cod2

[13:34] AlterEgo: everybody get kicked @ cod2

As long as your sv_pam is 1 and you have the pam_mode esl loaded then it should seem ok

Your pam config shouldn't be an issue as I assume that esl is a league config , much like we would need to pam_mode cb for our server for clanbase provided config

The losing key packets generally means users connected have problems authenticating against pb so there may have been a network issue between your network providor and the PB servers and your players. Is this all the time when running the config? Only when you first switch to a different pam_mode? Only for this particular day? Have you asked if there are any bandwidth issues with the server? Have you turned off pam and restarted server in a normal mode?

Raist

when I had installed the admiral mod the pb worked perfeclty...today when I put the PAM2.04 mod,it gives these problems:

"[13:27] BDN: The thing is that punkbuster screwed up most of the call of duty 2 servers. It is kicking players for "No packet flow"" this is an other user problem.

"Is this all the time when running the config?Yes

Only when you first switch to a different pam_mode? NO

Only for this particular day?I don 't know because I tried this mo today,I talk about esl-->because the Pub work perfeclty

Have you asked if there are any bandwidth issues with the server? NO