Couple of Questions

DogLicker

Hiyas,

when takin a demo, how can yas stay on the person being demo'ed.( say when he gets killed)

was told there was a command, but cant seem to find it.

thx in advance!

also wanted to ask about players stating. their usin thermals. when specin, watchin demos of them, you can see

they have no Armor. but when they pick up a health pack, bam, they have full armor and health. after they get killed, they start out with no armor again.

any input?

thx again!

1st question /follow ID#

2nd question let me see if i read that right. When using therms/NV googles you sacrifce having armour, So when the player picks up a pack it should only increase the health/ammo. What mod by the way ?

thx Ace!

its Rocmod 2.1c

and yes they scarifice armor, while usin n/v or themals. these players respawn every time with no armor. (as they say they are usin thermals) but when they pick up a health pack, they get health and Armor.

also, when watchin a demo, sent by an admin. i see no use of thermals or n/v. watched in both modes. regular demo

and dev.

thx again fer helpin me out!

Well for the thermal/nv issue i really have no idea. I checked out the roc forums (spambot central) hoping to find an answer, But nothing. Nothing on google either. I'd have to say the people doing this are either.. A: Cheating, B: Exploiting a bug. You could always disable the use of the goggles.

Demos, I demoed myself for 5 mins using both thermal & night vision on a test roc 2.1c server. When playing it back i saw what i saw in game, I had to test it's been a while since i've used the goggles lol. Anyways, That's a new one on me or im just getting forgerfull. Im sorry i couldn't be more help.

PS.. Added you to my msn.

yeah, i also checked the roc forums.....(spambot central) Good One! lol

and i also hear yas on gettin fergetful...

we only have the "goggles enabled on a couple of maps...... but would like to be sure, before bannin, peelin some butt.

Thanks Fer yer Help Ace !

Are you sure the ones playing have armor? so its not just some thing you see when you are in spec ...i think i have heard this before

"Are you sure the ones playing have armor? so its not just some thing you see when you are in spec ...i think i have heard this before"

I have only been told by server Admins, and have watched the demo's supplied, by them.

in the demo, you can see where they(the player) starts from spawn, without armor. but once a health pack is picked up, they get full health and full armor. then, when killed, they respawn without armor again, most of the times these players are unstoppable, and at other times they cant seem to play fer crap. seems like they can toggle something. I am told.