cvar checks

^Da^grim{QrF}

one of my members joined our server after i added your cvar checks and got kicked for this ccvar checksvar HumanController FlashbangDistortion * = SOUND'S_AA2_WEAPONSUS.GRENADES.WEAPONSUS_GRENADES_TTSDISORIENTED' what is it ,is it somesort of cheat some help please. cheers

is it somesort of cheat

After a quick research: no. It is not bannable (i.e. violation will kick, not ban), please remove the check from your server; i removed the scan from pbbans AA MCi (not the first issue re this particular check iirir) till someone can shed some more light on it. Sorry for the inconvenience :)

i actually removed all of them as i added a whole load of them but now im using jpat and i dont want to tick box to update cvar checks because when i do i dont know where they go to edit them ive l;ooked in pbsv.cfg and they are not there i suppose i could put them back in manually and just remove that one its a shame as auto update is very handy unless u can tell me where the cvars can be edited after using auto update sorry to waffle on cheers

i actually removed all of them as i added a whole load of them but now im using jpat and i dont want to tick box to update cvar checks because when i do i dont know where they go to edit them ive l;ooked in pbsv.cfg and they are not there i suppose i could put them back in manually and just remove that one its a shame as auto update is very handy unless u can tell me where the cvars can be edited after using auto update sorry to waffle on cheers

You can remove all cvar checks you dislike. Edit -> Advanced -> Cvar Patches

Write there

HumanController FlashbangDistortion

and jPAT will remove all lines that contains this string.

i think i must be doing something wrong cuase i cant find those files any where on my ftp i have j pat on my desktop is that right do i need to also upload java to my ftp i have in my harddrive