how to submit first ban

mfserver

okay im new and our server has been streaming since October 06, but where do i click to submit ss to be banned. server is hosted by artofwarcentral.

server ip: 69.12.53.41:16567

Edited by mfserver

pbss are submitted via team account.

Team: Multinational Force (AC#600) --- Account Streaming (1 / 1)
User ID: 108594 ---- ForumName: swat4288

As it stands you have 2 options;

1. Get the team account creator to submit the pbss on your clans behalf.

2. Get the team account creator to add you to the team account thus giving you access to the "submit pbss feature"

NB: Option 2 will require a post off the team account creator here click me requesting that you be added to the team account.

okay, well swat4288 is a admin on server as well but hes on vacation. hmm.... ill ask some other clan leaders if they have his pass, ty for this.

Edited by mfserver

okay, well swat4288 is a admin on server as well but hes on vacation. hmm.... ill ask some other clan leaders if they have his pass, ty for this.

No one else should have his pass Bro :)

Just keep the pbss safe and it will be reviewed when it arrives via the pbss submission of your team account.

Your server is streaming beautifully so no time scale applies here, the logs we use for md5 verification are completely safe.

No one else should have his pass Bro :)

Just keep the pbss safe and it will be reviewed when it arrives via the pbss submission of your team account.

Your server is streaming beautifully so no time scale applies here, the logs we use for md5 verification are completely safe.

ok than thats good, i think he gets back in 2 days but im not 100% sure, im gona put ss in the review section so people can look at them to see if they really are what i think they are.

review: http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29548

Edited by mfserver