8800 Nvidia Cards and Black Screenshots

siskin

HiYa all,

I been talking to my friend about this topic, I also have a 8800gt oc 512 pci (VISTA) and from the info im getting is that on his server there are many hackers out playing bf2 with a hack that clean pbss when sumone trys to take the pics it makes it a blur or black screen, Dont know if this is true or not im a noob to all this but im getting "Or was getting" a bf2 server soon and just reading all the post makes me think why go throu all the truble cheaters will never end it like they have a vendetta out on bf2 and every game thats worth hacking, Take care and good luck cracking down hackers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I have an 8800gt and Vista 32. My screens are black but if I turn off anti-aliasing in BF2 my screens come through as normal.

Very Interesting,thanks for the info I'll pass it along to a couple of our Clan members that are having this issue with Vista.

• 1 month later...
I have an 8800gt and Vista 32. My screens are black but if I turn off anti-aliasing in BF2 my screens come through as normal.

Strange.

I also have an 8800GT (in combination with WXP 32) but my SS are come through normal, even with AA on.

Perhaps its the combination with Vista & 8800 cards?

Edit: /needs to check last post date before replying.

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

It's not just a Vista issue, but I think, rather, a combination of hardware, and drivers, as a whole. Added to which, if alt-tabbed out of a game, pbss will come up black, if having things like xfire opened above the game(making the game the non-primary program) can cause black ss, and the list goes on.

I get them with one driver revision, and then get clean ones the next. Sometimes, reverting a revision doesn't fix the issue, so I've learned to just live with it.