69.65.32.16:27960

Thor!

I have 2 servers that I wish to set up to stream with PunkBuster but there was no option to add multiple server ips in the login area and I'm not sure how to go about this any other way. I have updated the pb files as instructed and hope that this is just a formality that must be completed.

Also I am very unfamiliar with this site and get lost quite easily. Where can I find out how to and where to report known hackers?

Thor! 8)

team account created (check forum pm)

2 servers added to team account

2 servers are streaming via the Hub

Team: Thor\'s Wrecking Crew (/TwC/)

Account ID: 844

Streaming Status: Streaming (2 / 2)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

69.65.32.16:27960 (Streaming)

69.65.15.128:27960 (Streaming)

User List

Thor! (110008)

Helpful Links:

Account Management | Streaming & Banlist & Cvars / MD5's | PBBans Hub Flags | Master Player Index 4

I have 2 servers that I wish to set up to stream with PunkBuster but there was no option to add multiple server ips in the login area and I'm not sure how to go about this any other way. I have updated the pb files as instructed and hope that this is just a formality that must be completed.

Also I am very unfamiliar with this site and get lost quite easily. Where can I find out how to and where to report known hackers?

Thor! 8)

You have successfully set up your 2 servers to stream to PBBans, this in turn will open up a lot more forum access to you.

Take your time and familiarize with the new forum sections :)

We only accept evidence from streaming servers, thats so all information can be checked via streamed logs and completely eliminates the "i was framed" whine.

We only accept evidence from streaming servers, thats so all information can be checked via streamed logs and completely eliminates the "i was framed" whine.

Ok, if someone is banned by pb on my server for hacking and is in my logs will that automatically put that person on your banned list or do I have to report it? Say for instance one of my members is testing various hacks and bots to see if my pb restrictions are adequate and they get caught by pb and kicked. Does that person get reported to PBBans and nolonger can connect without filing and appeal even though the member was doing this under my consent and full knowledge? Or do I have to report my logs on a daily basis? And if someone gets kicked for a minor infringement like cl_maxpackets 15 will that be reported and keep that player from coming to my servers any more?

Please inform me in more detail on how PBBans.com works and how to report players that are using bots from those who are testing bots to help me check my pb restrictions.

Thor! B)

Ok, if someone is banned by pb on my server for hacking and is in my logs will that automatically put that person on your banned list or do I have to report it? Say for instance one of my members is testing various hacks and bots to see if my pb restrictions are adequate and they get caught by pb and kicked. Does that person get reported to PBBans and nolonger can connect without filing and appeal even though the member was doing this under my consent and full knowledge? Or do I have to report my logs on a daily basis? And if someone gets kicked for a minor infringement like cl_maxpackets 15 will that be reported and keep that player from coming to my servers any more?

Please inform me in more detail on how PBBans.com works and how to report players that are using bots from those who are testing bots to help me check my pb restrictions.

Thor! B)

Right, let me first point you to a pinned topic that is in every game specific sub section of this forum;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19405

Regardless of wether you have given permission or not, anyone detected with cheat, or traces of cheat cvars/files, will incur a perm ban.

Whatever has happened on your server in the past is nothing to do with us,(unless someone from your clan has picked up a ban on another server) your streaming starts from this point forward and seeing as you stream via the PBBans Hub with "live" bans enabled, all bannable violations, be it cvar or md5 will be added to the Master Ban Index(MBI) within a nanosecond of detection.

Not only that, within 1 second after detection, the ban will be added to every other streaming servers pbbans.dat as well.

Only cheat cvars/files will incur a ban, a minor infringement, i.e. cl_maxpackets 15 will incur the standard 2 minute kick .

All this is automated and untouched by human hand, so you dont have to submit anything, i.e. logs.

There are tutorials to help guide you through setting up your servers pbss/cvars/md5 scans etc that can be found by taking a look in the PBBans FAQ section

Judging on what you have posted thus far I would make sure that all your clan members (especially those who tested cheats) make sure that all traces of said cheats are removed before you initiate the scans on the PBBans Master Config Index (MCI)