PB coming to Medal of Honor: Airborne

MaydaX

Posted Image

Electronic Arts Inc. has contracted with Even Balance, Inc. to integrate PunkBuster Anti-Cheat software into the game Medal of Honor: Airborne. We will soon be opening a section on our website to support PunkBuster for Medal of Honor: Airborne. EA, the EA logo, and Medal of Honor are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Posted Image

Electronic Arts Inc. has contracted with Even Balance, Inc. to integrate PunkBuster™ Anti-Cheat software into the game Medal of Honor: Airborne. We will soon be opening a section on our website to support PunkBuster™ for Medal of Honor: Airborne™. EA, the EA logo, and Medal of Honor are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Excellent! Glad to hear, I am an old MOH series fan and this was always on the wish list. I am glad to see EA made the right step forward for those who love online multiplayer gaming. I think however I might be stuck playing a single player version. It looks Sweet!

Edited by BigGuy

We'll be adding servers for this game as well - I'm excited cause it takes on a non-linear game play with the start anywhere type of game play. I know - why are they waiting so close to release any of the demo's - I've been waiting for any news on beta server and multiplayer media....

• 1 month later...