Definitive answers?

Guest Mezmerize

Guest Mezmerize

This demo was submitted by one of our other admins on our No Quarter server. I have watched this with /shownormals 1 and I don't know what to think. In any other case I would say this player is wall hacking. I don't want to make any mistakes on this. Was wondering if this might be a bug in the mod or any other issue ex: player lag, server lag, packet loss. Could you have a look at this demo to give me a definitive answer on this. The player is not listed in pbbans.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5n5ifmydlmd

Edited by Mezmerize

PBBans is here to assist server admin to manage their server's PB. The 7 folks that looked at your post may not be familiar with ET (such as me) and probably could not answer your question. PBBans also will not accept demos or PB ss submissions unless the server was streaming to PBBans first. With that said, may I ask the reason you are wanting an answer? Is this to solve a dispute?

Best thing to do, if you are a server admin, is to get your server streaming to PBBans and submit the demos to get the individuals banned properly.

Guest Mezmerize

My clan leader and main supporter for the server is from France and is not too great with English, so I am an in-between guy. Our server is currently streaming pb. This person was not banned by PB. I do know there are some coders out there that have undetectable hacks, thats what I was asking if this was even possible. I hope you will be able to download file from the website soon. Our server is *WF* and the ip is 8.2.120.143:27960, you can see for yourself if it is truly on.

I have already put in a support ticket at evenbalance. I was hoping that I would be able to get a little more info here or if someone knew about this, but I guess if you all can't help me out I'll wait to see if evenbalance knows whats up.

Thanks for all your help and if I find out more I'll let you guys know whats going on.

Take care

Mezmerize

http://www.mediafire.com/?5n5ifmydlmd

Edited by Mezmerize

A suggestion would be to get with your leader to have your access upgraded. You must also be a server admin, but he could add you to his team account. This would help in your quest.

Guest Mezmerize

A suggestion would be to get with your leader to have your access upgraded. You must also be a server admin, but he could add you to his team account. This would help in your quest.

I am a admin on the server and I have rcon privileges as well. I just sent a pm to her and will find out more if there is anything else I need, thanks again. Trying to keep hackers off of the server.

Guest Mezmerize

This is the servers we are streaming pb on

PBBans - Account Manager

Server Legend

GameType

(Stream Type)

Data Last Recieved Server Description

Server IP & Port

Flags: Hub Flags

(Links)

Hub Servers

RTCW:Enemy Territory

(PBBans Hub)

22 secs ago *WF*ETPRO/KMOD

208.122.34.178:27960

Flags: Accept Hub Bans

( Edit | Edit Flags | Delete )

(PBBans Hub)

35 secs ago *WF*NQ main clan server

8.2.120.143:27960

(PBBans Hub)

3 mins ago *WF* ETPUB

8.2.120.204:27960

Guest Mezmerize

I sent McBeth my profile for her to add for her servers, she will request I am sure in the next couple of days. Thanks again for all the help, I am kind of a newb at the forums thing. I have taken a special interest in this clan and server and I want to help out as much as possible, This means learning all the crap people don't want to deal with running a server. I am sure you haven't heard the last from me.

Anyone that would like to look at this demo, feel free, not looking for an answer just yet. I'll hold off till mcbeth gives me admin rights :). it's probably a bug in the nq mod. It just appears that this guy is shooting right through a cannon gun and killing guys.

The player in the demo shoots through the very edge of the cannon . Lots of bugs like that in et maps especially custom ones .

Just try to re create it to find the answer .

i only see this player make one kill ? then an error message comes up .