Is my ban justified?

Iceman_MF

Hi,

I found my name on your Master Ban Index:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=34477

I dont used any cheats or hacks ever, also i cant remember on playing on this server. And the data in this ban info seems also to be wrong. Iam form Germany, so why is the IP from the USA? And my GUID, wich PB is showing me ingame is completly differnt from the one in the ban info.

Can anyone help me on this matter?

Greets Iceman_MF

PBBans adds bans based on PB GUIDs and not by alias or IP address. If the banned GUID is not yours, then you have nothing to worry about. Correct?

I hope so! The problem is that my alias is showing in the report, and people who look on the ban list read only Iceman_MF!

Well, i appealed the ban. How long does it remains until i get an result?

Get a result of what? As I stated, PBBans bans GUIDs and not alias'. If your asking if the ban will be lifted, the player with that GUID has not appealed the ban.

I hope so! The problem is that my alias is showing in the report, and people who look on the ban list read only Iceman_MF!

it's not your ban, appeals from unconcerned persons are deleted. As stated MBi bans by GUID and nothing else. To get your guid: /pb_myguid in game console

there's alot of doggs called Fido these days, names/aliases aren't worth anything in anticheat.

We've got lots of ppl banned with the alias "Player" and "Player(1)" for example. but that does not mean anyone who just installed the game has to appeal these :lol: