Question with pbsv.cfg

=DW= 4o9_Formula

Hello all that are reading this. I am new to this site and was reconmended to sign up to this site because i am known to catch hackers and am known to always get my man ;) My clan leader requested i go here to learn what i can because i am new to having admin rights to game server and he feels I am perfect for the job. My question is I been looking through the 1000 Pb ss's in our server and been finding it is only taking ss's of the imediate center of the persons screen like x=50%,y=50% I'm feeling ripped off by not being able to see the mini map on the top right and as far as i know some hacks have their hack menues on the far left area somewhere. I'm assuming i can download the server pbsv.cfg and edit it and then reload it back to the server. I have read the Guide you have on this site but have some fears that I #1 Don't want to mess up our server #2 want to expand the view it takes the ss #3 would like if some1 has the time i would love to speak with them on xfire, ventrilo even teamspeak on how to do this.

My xfire names is 4o9formula <<== the o is not a zero. Thank you in advance and hope to hear from some1 soon cause my mouth is watering I want to catch as many hackers as possible...

Ps. Caught 1 already he will not be playing on our server any longer. And have another fella that is a recruite and wants to be a full member and I want to investigate him better.

Edited by =DW= 4o9_Formula

Thank you for the quick reply Fozzer. I guess i'm more asking if i am reading that right I can take that file Edit it so i can view the PB ss's more of the top right area of the screenshot and that once i'm done editing it i can upload it back to the server with the changes and do the changes take effect right away or does it take some time for it to be accepted? Thanks again.

Thank you for the quick reply Fozzer. I guess i'm more asking if i am reading that right I can take that file Edit it so i can view the PB ss's more of the top right area of the screenshot and that once i'm done editing it i can upload it back to the server with the changes and do the changes take effect right away or does it take some time for it to be accepted? Thanks again.

Once your happy with your pbss settings execute a pb_sv_restart via rcon (or restart the server) and test your new settings out.

They will be in place immediately after the restart.

Thank you i've edit it to be x=92 and y=7 and now i can see the mini map aswell now as i couldn't see it before.

I thank you for your help and if there is a better setting that you or anyone suggest's to give me the best ability in catching a cheater as i like to refer to them as ((Diaper Brigades)) only thing that upsets me as far as i know that some have the ability to block or give fake SS's. To the best of my knowledge if i'm on a server other than ours where i can't be an admin and see some cheating going on but can't prove it because when i follow in camera view if they have it on I can see the 180 degree turns and shoot and stuff but there is no way for me to prove it.