Alias info

colonelva

As a normal forum user.....you won't.....if you were a server admin with a streaming server.....you would have access to more player info.

So do you reban these people if you see they get a new guid and avoid there pbbans? and Punksbusted bans?

What are your thoughts on this?

Technically speaking if someone was hacking in September 29th and they are back on your server on 15th, banned by evenbalance now they have avoided the ban, I would not want them back on.

I am posing this question only on your experience.

After using this tool it seems that we have certain Asian region players that have been banned by pbbans and punksbusted and evenbalance avoiding there bans and playing back on our server.

Now the question is what to do with them?

I know personally using punksbusted (just recently got pbbans) alias search I found several guys after they had been locally banned coming in under diff alias... Well we re-banned them.. As well as being banned by punkbuster .. If they try to come back in it's another ban / A cheater is always a cheater..

Doesn't mean you couldn't use the services from both sites :P

We had no clue we could do both...lol .. we just recently got added today, and My buddy put the request in to add me as a admin .. Thanks a lot..

Personally i ban convicted cheaters when they return with a new Guid, this is server admins job if they want to; all this if i can trace them, a name or IP or whatsoever gameID is additional information, "soft information", unreliable in one word.

Policy: PBBans bans GUIDs. Nothing else. For good reasons.