Possible Personal Greviences

hey, isn't it possible for admins abuse their power and jsut stick on names of people they don't like tot he server and make up some ballony excuse e.g VIOLATION#80042 AIMBOT or something(well, they would match up the violation number with the violation name) Just actually curious cos I was thinking about trying a multihack a friend has on a NonPB server for a map to see how it works. If the admin got pissed off couldn't he put PB on the server then send you my GUID saying PB was always on the server?

First, your confusing me.

Second, we don't like cheaters....even those that want to "sample"

Third, we only accept violations from registered admin....so the likely hood that your fantasy scenario happening is "no chance in hell"

hey, isn't it possible for admins abuse their power and jsut stick on names of people they don't like tot he server and make up some ballony excuse e.g VIOLATION#80042 AIMBOT or something(well, they would match up the violation number with the violation name) Just actually curious cos I was thinking about trying a multihack a friend has on a NonPB server for a map to see how it works. If the admin got pissed off couldn't he put PB on the server then send you my GUID saying PB was always on the server?

extreme caution is taken when people register, when you apply here everything you say is fully checked to see if your telling the truth.. then we only accept entrys which are backed up from server logs or w/e,

we have a trusted circle of admin... so theres no likelyhood of your senario ;)

To be honest we don't care about non-PB servers. If PB is not enabled it's an open invite for cheats as far as we are concerned... and they wouldn't be able to get your PB GUID anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Trusted circle of admins. Wow trust is a good thing. Thats what I love about this site you keep the average joe spaminator out of the main part of the site and keep a tight ship.

• 2 months later...

extreme caution is taken when people register, when you apply here everything you say is fully checked to see if your telling the truth.. then we only accept entrys which are backed up from server logs or w/e,

we have a trusted circle of admin... so theres no likelyhood of your senario ;)

lol. i bribed Rob :P

*BTW it should be noted i decided NOT to sample thus cheat and sent it to evenbalance. The "undetected" cheat that the webby i got it from soon changed it to "detected"....the system works!

Now that is the right thing to do Vlad. Testing out hacks is out of the question; for one it is cheating, and second there are some hacks that actually steal your personal information and send it to the programmer. Best advice here is to avoid cheats as they bring nothing but trouble. Sending them to Even Balance is awesome...keep up the good work.