Im on your banlist

marthey

Hello all Admins I have a big Problem

I was searching your banlist just so and boom i read my name there.

My name (w00t marthey) is on your banlist Click here

I heard and read in other Forums that Hacker/Cheater can play with other Accounts. So my big problem is that my Clan and other people think I cheat. But first I wasn`t Online at the Time the Ban was taken, second i never got a Ban Message Ingame from you or Punkbuster and third it isnt my GUID.

I was talking before to you in IRC Channel but an Admin (danielfoxy... don`t know the full name) kicked and banned me (maybe for whining or something)

I have contact www.evenbalance.com to solve this problem but they can`t help me. They said I need to contact you to solve this problem.

My big problem my clan kicked me out because they think I cheat. I told them I never was cheating and maybe a cheater used my account.

Maybe you know the cheat/hack where they can use other accounts. You can read it in many Forums and yes F1restarter, ErwinRommel1, Phantom0701, Blueassault didnt cheat - that was the Account Hacker and I can proof it via Pictures and Links. Maybe later will Phantom0701 and Blueassault get resettet via EA.

So can anyone from you admin help me to get off the banlist or change my name frome the banlist???

Hello all Admins I have a big Problem

I was searching your banlist just so and boom i read my name there.

My name (w00t marthey) is on your banlist Click here

I heard and read in other Forums that Hacker/Cheater can play with other Accounts. So my big problem is that my Clan and other people think I cheat. But first I wasn`t Online at the Time the Ban was taken, second i never got a Ban Message Ingame from you or Punkbuster and third it isnt my GUID.

I was talking before to you in IRC Channel but an Admin (danielfoxy... don`t know the full name) kicked and banned me (maybe for whining or something)

I have contact www.evenbalance.com to solve this problem but they can`t help me. They said I need to contact you to solve this problem.

My big problem my clan kicked me out because they think I cheat. I told them I never was cheating and maybe a cheater used my account.

Maybe you know the cheat/hack where they can use other accounts. You can read it in many Forums and yes F1restarter, ErwinRommel1, Phantom0701, Blueassault didnt cheat - that was the Account Hacker and I can proof it via Pictures and Links. Maybe later will Phantom0701 and Blueassault get resettet via EA.

So can anyone from you admin help me to get off the banlist or change my name frome the banlist???

Bans are placed on the MBI using the server assigned pbguid, if the pbguid on the MBI is not yours then the rest of your post is irrelevant.