No way to Appeal

don

How do I appeal a ban when your appeal system doesn't work?

For several months I was kicked sometimes with a mismatch on a help .dll file. Reinstalling BF2 several times did not solve the problem. I submitted a help ticket that never received a response and is now apparently deleted. I finally figured out how to find my 32 bit GUID, but for two days your appeal system returns nothing but a blank screen.

This all seems unfair. I have no idea how to cheat even if I wanted to. Believe me, there's nothing in my scoring that would indicate cheating. Lack of gaming skills maybe, but not cheating.

How do I appeal a ban when your appeal system doesn't work?

For several months I was kicked sometimes with a mismatch on a help .dll file. Reinstalling BF2 several times did not solve the problem. I submitted a help ticket that never received a response and is now apparently deleted. I finally figured out how to find my 32 bit GUID, but for two days your appeal system returns nothing but a blank screen.

This all seems unfair. I have no idea how to cheat even if I wanted to. Believe me, there's nothing in my scoring that would indicate cheating. Lack of gaming skills maybe, but not cheating.

The appeal system we have in place works just fine.

The GUID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx53fdc54b is not on our ban list. ( this is displayed when you enter the full 32 hexadecimal pbguid or the last 8 )

3 questions for you;

What leads you to believe your on the PBBans MBI ?

Do you have the web link that returns just a blank screen ?

Whats the exact kick message you receive ?