Adding server to streaming list

=82ND=Admin

Hi guys, okay caught 2 cheats manually using pbss , need to get my servers streaming, both are for COD4,82ndgamers clan,

IP AND PORTS ARE AS FOLLOWS,

193.47.83.170:28940

193.47.83.228:28935

What must i do this side??

Hello,

To set up streaming to us you should read our Hub Guide

Then apply for a Team Account via the Application Form - Make sure that info such as clan name, server IP, clan tag are well entered in your forum profile before you apply.

(You will have to wait for an admin to accept your application.)

And finally add your second server via your Team Account.

(And then again you'll have to wait for an admin to add your servers to our system.)

Unfortunately, we won't be able to ban the players you caught cheating with pbss as your server wasn't streaming at the time the screenshots were taken.

Hi guys, okay caught 2 cheats manually using pbss , need to get my servers streaming, both are for COD4,82ndgamers clan,

IP AND PORTS ARE AS FOLLOWS,

193.47.83.170:28940

193.47.83.228:28935

What must i do this side??

Hi,

You used server 193.47.83.170:28940 in your account application which was not streaming when I set the account up.

Once you get this server streaming by applying the http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29047 you can add/edit/delete servers via your team account :)

Servers must be streaming for any pbss or demo to be accepted as 100% proof of cheating.

All pbss have the MD5 hash checked against the "live"/as it happens streamed log information.

All demo's have the player connection info etc checked using the same method.

This totally eliminates the "I was framed!" whine.