Streaming account requirements

Rimmel

Hi, old time gamer and was here when Rodeo first started pbbans as [boB]Rimmel.

Just myself got cod4 and a server and was wondering what exactly are the requirements to get accepted onto the streaming hub administrator account side?

e.g

Must I have a clan

Must I ahve a clan website already set up?

etc etc

Basically myself and a few friends just want to run a nice friendly public server with good cheat protection.

Thanks in advance

Rimmel

Hi, old time gamer and was here when Rodeo first started pbbans as [boB]Rimmel.

Just myself got cod4 and a server and was wondering what exactly are the requirements to get accepted onto the streaming hub administrator account side?

e.g

Must I have a clan

Must I ahve a clan website already set up?

etc etc

Basically myself and a few friends just want to run a nice friendly public server with good cheat protection.

Thanks in advance

Rimmel

Hi Rimmel,

Any server admin who wants to keep his server(s) clean is welcome here :)

A team name & clan tag are requirements needed more for identification purposes than actual fact, so there is no problem with, team name = Rimmel & clantag |RML| for example.

A website is useful but not mandatory.

Just enter the few commands in the streaming guides via rcon and fill out a team account application and your server will be streaming as soon as a staff member gets to it.

Dont forget that just streaming is only half the battle, you will need to run the recommended cvar/md5 scans to help keep your server as cheat free as possible, access to the recommended cvar/md5 scans is entirely dependent on the streaming status of your server.

Look forward to seeing you around :)