Have been banned from xK1LL@x clan server

Oye89

Hello. I have been banned from the clan server and wonder if it is PunkBuster which have done it? If so, is it possible to get reconciled to the server by PB? Is the ban permanent or can I get the ban removed if I promise to never break the rules on the server which I have done a few times? :mellow:

Hello. I have been banned from the clan server and wonder if it is PunkBuster which have done it? If so, is it possible to get reconciled to the server by PB? Is the ban permanent or can I get the ban removed if I promise to never break the rules on the server which I have done a few times? :mellow:

If that is the only server you are banned from, they you will need to contact the server admin as it is not a matter realing to PBBans.com.

You can enter your GUID on the main page of this website to see if you are banned by PBBans.com. If not, contact the admin of the server you were playing on ;)

Yes, I have searched on their website, that was no problem, but to find one of the members email addresses was worse, anyway thanks for help, now I can probably and hopefully get reconciled:)

• 3 weeks later...