Question about pb_sv_bindsrch

GrossKopf

hugin, I guess u r not understand me. I ask way how to kick people for bind line. Not exactly like ".exe", it can be "hello" or something.

Plz, help us. I'm sure, not only I'm and Razzen want to find way. I'm sure, more people want to know how is possible to do by PB.

Thanks.

O boy...

Believe me, I do understand very well, it is the fact that you don't have the basic knowledge on how PB works in the first place ;)

You need to to learn how PB works so you can understand what I have already told you, there is no point trying to go deeper into things when you do not understand this.

But, then give me an example of what exactly you want to kick player from, its all vague and you are not giving anything concrete at all, and you should really start here: http://www.evenbalance.com/

I've sent a PM to 2 of you but will post here too.

You could try a 3rd party program that does kick for binds and scripts, this is something that I have been using for about a week, seems to work ok and had five players kicked the other night for the mouse wheel bind, the program is called Morkeye:

http://www.morkeye.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4

I was also looking for PB bind kicks and then found the above program.

I have sent you a PM back Ren. Saying simply that i do not run my computer 24/7 as of the power bill that will rocket up. So i just wanted to basically know that if there is a way that we can run a script in the PB file that will auto kick them.

Okay, basically "hugin" We wanted to know (well i did, not sure about the other lad) How we can "AUTO KICK" for someone binding the attack button to Mousewheel. Which is basically making guns like the G3 into a stronger and more powerful M4 Carbine. This is a "SMART" thing to do, however things like this should be limited, and as i, nor others on S&D do not like people using a powerful gun as a semi machine gun for simply more "skill" as they think it is.

So if there is a code that i can simply place into my PB script and restart PB using the command;

pb_sv_restart

After i have added the script which auto kicks for people basically "scroll shooting" as i call it. If anyone knows this please help me and others out.

Razzen~

P.S hugin you have said to use the Search button, however i have looked and it only tells me of programs i need to run in the background, i am not wanting to do that, nor am i wanting to have a list of binds people have in my PB log or whatever it is, i forgot. I wanted PB to auto-kick for scroll shooting.

Thanks in advance for whoever can help me again,

Razzen~