BFBUSTER: is this the end of gaming as we know it

"this was sent to Punkbuster what yah thoughts felling etc"

any answer to this here?

Dudes and dudestts

I first off respect the fact that you Exist

But lets be honest YOU ARE LOSING THIS BATTLE

THIS new ?BFBUSTER? I have heard and also seen form other player agreed that they use it allows all the old school cheats to work via ONLINE???

Dudes THIS IS BULLSHIT I love gaming but each day it gets lower and lower to want to play any of them as a result of this

IS IT EVER GONNA BE FIXED?????

Please say you got something up your selves and I can just sit back and Laugh at them cheating bastards once they are PErmabanned

Now I have wrote forum msg and emails like this and Ive been called mad PARA and alsorts BUT I know aswell as your selves IM NOT and this is real as THE email I write

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the sanctity of gaming world and future gamers like myself WHO dispise Cheaters FIX IT

lol I know it may be a lot of work and with each fix come maybe there are

Exactly same effort being placed to hack them but I will search EVERY where on the net to find these bastards and give you the hacks if needed I donmt care about what may happen to my machine as a

Result (being hacked outta anger etc)

I cant handle it anymore

Last time also I was told to give Website of Hacking stations ( where they reside) is this nescary I will save you a lot of work by sifting through the ONEs that are being said to work and get them so maybe your job can work faster

Also I have a funny feeling that even though YOU fix hacks anychance SOME one on your team is making them????

No offence but this is Like govt workers say they want to help 3 yrs down the line they have been found to actually be a cause of the problem

I WANT IN on the Anti hacking GANG

Im currently working for my MCSE and with this I will fully understand gaming ports and Networks and therefore IF you don?t I will start making anit HACKIng programs to stoip these STEALing pleasure bastards

Just today a m8 quit cause of hackers and well to find good m8s on the net( and I mean GOOD) are hard to come by also with what I read this BFBUSTER is a worker for ALL games kinda like the GAMEXP that plague SOF2 for ages till finally u said it would PERMABAN U (which after extensive testing on server and changes DIDN?T DO A THING)

Nothing in here I hope you Don?t take offence to As ONCE again THANK YOU and your TEAM for the efforts

Matt

?KILL THE HACKING BASTARDS?

Blazed

this is a anti cheat Community right, no disrespect but when i seem to find things that require answer eveyone post same thing Short with NO info for changes or fixes to these

this was a email i sen to Even balance and i just wanted to know your views and thoughts

I know you aint evenbalance thats why i said at top

"this was sent to Punkbuster what yah thoughts feelings etc"

any answer to this here?

Once again i have be blown off by the Only ppl out there that can help give me answers

im not asking for actuall fixes but just DO you KNow

1 if theres gonna be changes for these hacks

2 if so when and what do feel about it in general

btw your post was another "I CANT BE BOTHERED POST"

thanks alot TEAM

matt

this is a anti cheat Community right, no disrespect but when i seem to find things that require answer eveyone post same thing Short with NO info for changes or fixes to these

this was a email i sen to Even balance and i just wanted to know your views and thoughts

I know you aint evenbalance thats why i said at top

"this was sent to Punkbuster what yah thoughts feelings etc" 

any answer to this here? 

Once again i have be blown off by the Only ppl out there that can help give me answers

im not asking for actuall fixes but just DO you KNow 

1 if theres gonna be changes for these hacks

2 if so when and what do feel about it in general

btw your post was another "I CANT BE BOTHERED POST"

thanks alot TEAM

matt

k, well, you want my view?

This is something or nothing, im guessing the guys over at eb are working on this right now,

No hack that becomes public stays around for long, its all down to another fool sitting around wasting his time creating things that spoil our fair game.

But dont despair... PB will prevail ;)

with every cheat/hack they make there will be a way to detect/stop it...

then they find a way to go around it to be undetected again... then again there will be another way to detect/stop them.

its a neverending circle...

Sorry if i sounded rude i just got raped by a hacker that even said he was so i was kinda look for support as well as Someone to BEat up lol

thanks for the info though m8 sounds great i wish i could record there Faces when there keys ARE PERMABANNEDDD

muwahhahahahahhah

GOD LIVE ANTI_HACKS DOWN WITH the FAg CHEaters

also i thought i may have been the fact i was 56k but alas i got cable today and say Fools still running same stuff SO PREy with me that PB get something soon before i give up on gaming

btw why do these game makes add CHEATS to the game anyways why dont some company make the ULtimate aniti cheat game

that be funny to see a game with NO cheats in it Not even form single player mode as i read this is a start of where these panzy ass hacjkers begin there adventures from

oh well ahh yes next thing if you could help me to understand

WHY ARE NEAR ALL BF servers UNPURE ???

i cannot understand why clans etc would want to Fuel hackers with not running a decent pb run PURE server...

blazed

thx again fellas for the responses, i really appriciate it

also mabye later someone may give me direction on how to take down IPs form games or Guids as gaming world calls them and i can start adding mY piece to you magnificant BAN list

very impressed

also i read that some gezza used cheats to see what they did and to set up to protect against them

NOT bad im guessing BUT NEVER ONLINE with others

Localhost urself forsure and run from dat

anyhow take care till i coem across soem new info

btw im guessing you know about the forums at

http://********************

this si were i get knowledge of what Fools are using and well formthere i rooll to PB and other anticheats to see if theres a been a posting to help me fix ( ie stop them fools) from using it

NOW I REPEAT I DONT GO THERE TO USE THEM FOR BENIFIT

I AM 100% ANTI HACKER/CHEAT

so with the link given dplease dont start reticuling em and calling me a cheat

oh well ciao for now buddys and LEts hope we can BRING them ALLL DOWN

// Edit By ins0mniac //

Well sorry m8 i didnt actuall think CHEATS would come to a anti cheat Forum there i go again with my stupididty

Sorry again

im guessing youd rather me Shut up now instead of atempting to help ( which so far has been useless

lol

sorry again fellas

and Good job on what you doing and whats to come

blazed

Yes, it would be nice to live in a perfect world where no game cheats exist...but alas, it is an impossibilty. You touched on a perfect solution for your dilema. While newer hacks come out all the time that are not detected by pb for a bit till they are discovered and dealt with, you have the abilty to catch and ban these hackers through pb. So in effect, PB is working against these guys while the hacks still get past the software, all you have to do is get a pb screener or a demo with eveidence of the cheat and the admission made by this guy and add him to your pb ban list via the ban command. Even better, submit him to an anti cheat site like this, and then poof...another hacker bites the dust, and he won't be on your server again till he gets a hold of a new game. That is the true purpose of anti cheat sites like this...to work at filling in the holes in the software to still get rid of the cheats as we find them. And by sharing our bans, we work together to deliver a consolidated blow to the hacking community.

Well sorry m8 i didnt actuall think CHEATS would come to a anti cheat Forum there i go again with my stupididty

Sorry again

im guessing youd rather me Shut up now instead of atempting to help ( which so far has been useless

lol

sorry again fellas

and Good job on what you doing and whats to come

blazed

np.

your welcome to visit here just keep in mind our forum rules.

blazed,

there is no way to make a good game with no cheats at all in them.

those kind of games or fun in the begin but die very soon.

thats because nobody can make new things for it... no mods, no skins... nothing.

as soon as you are able to make mods and skins for a game it will also allow players to cheat.

either way... we dont care so much about players cheating... they give us a reason to keep going in a game.

advice: go to the servers who are member of anti-cheat site... they are well known by alot of good players and cheaters dont come there easily because they might go undetected by pb but the good players in there who know alot about cheats will notice it and will make a demo.

A cheater is like pond scum......you can clean the pond.....but it will return. They are also like roaches they scurry through all of the anti-cheat websites spamming and talking shit.....but when the light is turned on they run and hide like the pissant insects they are :)

HEHAHAHAH BOB thats was not just great but u brighten up my day

yhx m8 i love it keep um coming mabye we can make a Analogy BOOK

"CHEATS, what it really means to the Gaming world"

well btw for the man who said take demos etc im not to bright on how to as i dont own a server anymore as i just now got back onto cable BTW

anyone in UK

GET blueyonder (not trying to advertise on ere) but for 512 u get download speeds of 1mb (no bullshit) and so on up 1 mb u get 2mb and 2 mb u get 3mb

but forget that

if anyone willing to help me set up auto demo features for the games BF1942 and sof2 mabye some AArmy i will start taking them also for guids on SOF2 is it fair to have a hacker found and submit without any Demo or screeny (as unless its auto IM dead before i can take these shots etc)

Now i know response probley be THEN anyoen with grudge can ban ppl (yeah abby brain is getting smarter) but im sure these hacks work around things like Demos? or do they infact i have never seen one hacking

anyone got one so i can actually satrt look from tehre side what it looks like and not from my end being shot in the eye?

well once again this has been a great convo and i will start posting more in other posts (relevent to there info and Smart responses)

thx again Team and teh anti-cheat community

blazed