kicked without reason

i hope i can find help here... i've been kicked from a PB enabled server cuz of game violation GAMEHACK 80017

can anybody tell me what this is? of course im not cheating...

btw... i think PB is a great software... it makes u can play without any 100% railers or something like that ;)

greetz z3r0x

probably not much you can do, were you running anything in the background while playing sof2?? I watched one of my friends that wasnt very smart running a kazaa hack while playing and got kicked for a gamehack. I thought he was hacking until I went to his house and seen him load the kazaa hack and got kicked again. If it gets submitted your probably going to have to buy another game. I argued it for awhile but after thinking about it, if someone were hacking and used it as a excuse then we would have to let everyone off for a gamehack.

Well he may not know what gamehack refers to

Gamehack means PB detected you downloaded the game instead of paying for it, its essentially not a "cheat" however it does stop piracy

Well he may not know what gamehack refers to

Gamehack means PB detected you downloaded the game instead of paying for it, its essentially not a "cheat" however it does stop piracy

lol, not heard that one before...nice 1 Vladx ;)

Yep, a Game Hack is anything that alters the game to give the user an advantage, and it is definately a cheat. The things that fall into this catergory are like Willy said, anti-recoil files, and also external programs being run that exploit known bugs in the game. The message "Unk/Auth Guid" is for those that are attemption to use CD key generators to pirate games. And the message "Globan Ban" is set for people using CD keys that have been known to be "leeked" as well as far those that have been caught trying to hack the PB software itself.

ah sry forget that... its quake 3

yes i have the original quake 3 bought... can show u a pic of it if u dont believe...(of course not of the key :P)

i saw something... it kicks me only on 1v1 servers.... not on ca or others...

hope u can help me

z3r0x

• 4 weeks later...