PBBans Sponsors

RodeoBob

I will get with my clan and see what we can do to help keep you guys going this is a great reasource for us and would hate to see it go down.

Hey Rodeobod, I'm Duckman you sent me an email about put in your stuff to go onto the supporters page I was wondering if you could put me in there as =BoC=Duckman...also i'm gonna donate very soon.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how much hard work is required to admin a public game server, so I can only imagine how much works goes into pbbans software/site/code etc.

Keep up the great work and $20.00 donation been done.

From all over at the Public RTCW Tram Server.

Cheers,

Pappadee

www.pappadee.com

On behalf of all of us at OSK Gaming, we are donating to this good cause. Keep up the great work!

Old School Killas

www.oskgaming.com

Donation completed - PayPal Transaction ID:pixel.gif538257502L426211B

Edit: Just received more from our squad: PayPal Transaction ID: 0UR73959V8632563H

Edited by InfectedToe

Thanks Bob for all the hard work you put toward keeping on game servers as free of cheaters as possible. We at E.T.F.U will also donate toward this great cause. :D

Donation Completed form [hwy] Hwyman Clan.

Web Accept Payment Sent (ID # 78M01571TS444141Y)

[email protected]

Transfer to:

Bank Account

Total Amount:

$25.00 USD

Date:

Mar. 9, 2008

Time:

08:49:59 PDT

Completed

Edited by Huff

Paypal Receipt ID: 99C20124KR270670C

donation of $10 from www.tmm-clan.com sorry we cannot afford more just now but will donate again in the future, many thanks!

We at /GS/ Clan, would like to thank you guys for what you do.

You are an indispenable asset to keeping our server clean.

Thanks Again

/GS/Hooligan/GS/>Elite< - One of /GS/ Clan Leaders

~V~

Hey RodeoBob

Sure I'm interested to donate to continue this excelent work. As Co-Founder of Alpha Strike Force with my old mate Zebra in States, I consider to be a duty to do so. Otherwise I'm trying to get some support of my Portuguese Clan mates 5QUINAS in view of to have some more donates. Keep going and plz contact to explaine me how to do the donation.

Bob

The Old Sniper

RhaOsiris

ASF and 5Q

I run my own website hosting company and wouldn't mind making a donation to you guys to have you host your site with us, that should alleviate some costs. I could also make it a part of our web management team to helpl with programming and what not. Let us know!

donated 25 dollars, {NB}colmusturd.

thanks for making our servers a safer place to play. et wouldnt be the same without pbbans streaming. :rolleyes:

{NB}colmusturd. Nuremberg clan.

I am deeply humbled....speechless to say the least. The outpouring of support and assistance offers has been overwhelming. My e-mail and forum PM boxes are filled to the rim and I had to do alot of work to get them back in shape. I want to say....Thank You....from all of us at PBBans.com!

I should have the sponsor list updated by tomorrow. If you don't see your information listed soon aftwards, contact me and I will get it updated. It is easier for me to match your forum info with your transaction id or paypal info.

Also, I accidently purged a few of my forum PMs that I didn't intend to delete. If you sent me a PM regarding offers of support (specifically with regards of subscribtions, monthly donations, etc) please resend it.

Well Clan -{DwR}- would also like to thank you although we have lost our servers we did have PB on them and that program helped alot. Thanks to you guys we managed to keep them cheat free so our players could enjoy thier enviroment with minor cheat infractions.

Once again,

A BIG THANK YOU FROM -{DwR}-