Multiple Servers Stream

Garen

Hello,Im already streaming one of my servers 67.201.48.20:28930 with PBBans,PSB&AON,now i want to add this server 66.150.214.200:28960 and stream it with psb&pbbans,please let me know what i should do....thanks

If you follow exactly the same procedure as you did before - and have the same flags checked in your account manager as you do for the first server the second will act in the same way.

Having those flags checked will not alter your .cfg file.

Enabling auto updates of your bans will update the ban list - not the pbsv.cfg. so yes you can have pb_sv_AutoUpdBan 1 in your pbsvlog.cfg

@(*0*)@

If you follow exactly the same procedure as you did before - and have the same flags checked in your account manager as you do for the first server the second will act in the same way.

Having those flags checked will not alter your .cfg file.

Enabling auto updates of your bans will update the ban list - not the pbsv.cfg. so yes you can have pb_sv_AutoUpdBan 1 in your pbsvlog.cfg

@(*0*)@

If i have the pb_sv_autoUpdBan 1 in my config its gonna overwrite my Auto-MBL Banlist from punksbusted right?becuz i update banlist through MBL...if I enable that command its not gonna overwrite current banlist right?let me know thanks.

If you have Enforce Bans rather than Accept Bans checked in your Account Mangager you will not overwrite your MBL listing

The Hub will check each player against the banlist upon joining the server and not allow them to join the server if they are found to be on the MBi banlist.

Your other server 67.201.48.20:28930 has the Enfoce Bans and Announce New Bans flags checked as well as Enforce RA SBL Bans- set the new server up the same way and it will act in the same manner.

From our information page

The only commands that are sent to a server using profile 1 are PB related commands such as ban and unban commands, greeting messages (if enabled), pb ver (heartbeat), and pb update. Our system will not modify any settings on your server at any time.

Should you not want any commands being sent to your server please use profile 0 like the below example:

PB_SV_UConAdd 0 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub pbbanshub

Using profile 0 will stop all commands from being sent to your server. Thus live banning and other enhanced features will be disabled. (profile 1 is the default profile for PBBans Hub streaming)

Hope this clarifies it for you :)

@(*0*)@

If you have Enforce Bans rather than Accept Bans checked in your Account Mangager you will not overwrite your MBL listing

The Hub will check each player against the banlist upon joining the server and not allow them to join the server if they are found to be on the MBi banlist.

Your other server 67.201.48.20:28930 has the Enfoce Bans and Announce New Bans flags checked as well as Enforce RA SBL Bans- set the new server up the same way and it will act in the same manner.

From our information page

Hope this clarifies it for you :)

@(*0*)@

Thanks siskin,lets say i want to add another server BUT PUBLIC...not private...do i have to follow same steps?

Yep, you can set it up exactly the same.

As it would be a pub server you may wish to include the flags allowing our MD5 bans and the CVAR bans to be included. Flags for those options are found in your Account Manager under Server management as well.

These options only mean that players that are on the MBi due to cvar checks or MD5 checks will also be unable to join your server too.

There is a great topic here which explains our Hub Flag options with some more info here and here

I think for now though that the public server would probably only nedd having the CVAR and MD5 ban flags checked until you get a feel for what you need.

If you want to check out the jPAT to monitor and update the server it can be found via this download page and information about how to use it here

Good luck and get the pub server streaming too :D

@(*0*)@

Yep, you can set it up exactly the same.

As it would be a pub server you may wish to include the flags allowing our MD5 bans and the CVAR bans to be included. Flags for those options are found in your Account Manager under Server management as well.

These options only mean that players that are on the MBi due to cvar checks or MD5 checks will also be unable to join your server too.

There is a great topic here which explains our Hub Flag options with some more info here and here

I think for now though that the public server would probably only nedd having the CVAR and MD5 ban flags checked until you get a feel for what you need.

If you want to check out the jPAT to monitor and update the server it can be found via this download page and information about how to use it here

Good luck and get the pub server streaming too :D

@(*0*)@

What about Accept PB BANS&CVAR&MD5 Auto updates?is it good to have em checked or no?

If you have Enforce Bans checked you do not need to have Accept Bans checked. and vice versa.

If you would like to run the PBBans CVAR and MD5 checks then yes, you should have CVAR and MD5 auto updates checked as well, which of course means no fuss, no muss for you ;) but these will overwrite other organisation checks if you are using them.

So for a public server I would suggest having the following flags checked

Enforce Bans

Announce New Bans

Accept MD5 Bans

Accept CVAR Bans

Enable MD5 AutoUpdates

Enable CVAR Autoupdates

all checked

If you wish to welcome players to the server then check

Allow Hub Greetings

and if you decide to use jPAT or PAT then

Allow PAT Reloads.

checked as well.

And then you should be good to go :)

@(*0*)@

If you have Enforce Bans checked you do not need to have Accept Bans checked. and vice versa.

If you would like to run the PBBans CVAR and MD5 checks then yes, you should have CVAR and MD5 auto updates checked as well, which of course means no fuss, no muss for you ;) but these will overwrite other organisation checks if you are using them.

So for a public server I would suggest having the following flags checked

Enforce Bans

Announce New Bans

Accept MD5 Bans

Accept CVAR Bans

Enable MD5 AutoUpdates

Enable CVAR Autoupdates

all checked

If you wish to welcome players to the server then check

Allow Hub Greetings

and if you decide to use jPAT or PAT then

Allow PAT Reloads.

checked as well.

And then you should be good to go :)

@(*0*)@

Thanks so much for the helps guys ;)

Just a little addition to this topic :)

We have had;

Enable MD5 AutoUpdates

Enable CVAR Autoupdates

on beta trial for a while now, and if you have those flags checked they will auto update your cvar / md5 checks, when an update has been applied to the MCI for your specific game, but the checks will not be written to memory.

I would suggest the best methods to use for updating cvar / md5 scans are to follow these simple steps;

Step 1. Subscribe to the MCI update thread in your game specific forum section (this means you will be notified of any update)

Step 2. Manually update your cvar / md5 checks after every MCI update using this guide;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?aut...amp;showfile=40

Step 3. The alternative to manually updating is to use jpat;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?aut...s&showcat=2