Server Setup

Crimson_Might

I'm a brand newbie at COD 4 just learning about my server operation. Can anyone advise how I can disable the silly 10 second player respawn delay on my Free For All server? I have tried -1 on playerrespawndelay but it does not work. It seems so silly and annoying to wait 10 seconds on a Free for All Deathmatch server. Anyone? Thanks!

I'm a brand newbie at COD 4 just learning about my server operation. Can anyone advise how I can disable the silly 10 second player respawn delay on my Free For All server? I have tried -1 on playerrespawndelay but it does not work. It seems so silly and annoying to wait 10 seconds on a Free for All Deathmatch server. Anyone? Thanks!

Hi, do you use one server config for all settings or do you use several configs like weapon, player configs etc?

It might be there are some settings lurking in some of those files somewhere that you missed :)

Set these values to the following.

set scr_dm_playerrespawndelay 1

set scr_dm_waverespawndelay 1

Anything lower than 0 if I remember right will do the 10seconds.

Just for future ref. It may be easier to rent a box from theplanet with cortex (or some other game setup format) on it because it installs everything for you.You just set the config up and start running it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Im new to this site and being an admin on a server, but thanks to the help from this site and its users it has so far been reasonably painless to set up so a big thanks to this comunity.

Question to those in the know!!

I currently have HC set up and certain map rotations, is it posible to auto change from hardcore to oldschool mid rotation and back again.. so for example map goes from HC pipelines to say oldschool strike then HC bog etc?

any help greatfully recieved.