Account request.

uniqueclan

Hi guys, I just got back off emailing my server company and they've finally sorted out the problems with their dedicated server so my CoD2 server is all back up and running.

I did apply for streaming status but I had that problem with me coming through proxy's and the confusion with IP's and identities and such but its all sorted now.

The problem is I can't re-add my server because it says that I have already applied for admin status but I don't see my post under the New Submissions anymore :(

Server IP: 85.17.167.84:28961

Its all setup to stream. :) (Just fixed)

Hope someone can help, sorry if this is posted under the wrong section.

Cheers,

uniQue.

Edited by uniqueclan

Sorry don't mean to double post or seem impatient, just wondering if anyone has an ETA on my account status?

Thanks again. :)

I understand that you want to know what it happening :) - Unfortunately we sometimes get quite a few applications to review at once and each one can take some time, being a volunteer organisation also means that we sometimes find ourselves with a lot to do in a little amount of time.

Please bear with us a little longer and understand that we just want to be thorough and give each application the attention it deserves. Should not be too much longer ;)

@(*0*)@

I understand that you want to know what it happening :) - Unfortunately we sometimes get quite a few applications to review at once and each one can take some time, being a volunteer organisation also means that we sometimes find ourselves with a lot to do in a little amount of time.

Please bear with us a little longer and understand that we just want to be thorough and give each application the attention it deserves. Should not be too much longer ;)

@(*0*)@

I understand, thanks for taking the time to explain this and I hope to hear from ya soon. :D

Team: uniQue (uniQue)

Account ID: 3276

Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

COD2 - 85.17.167.84:28961 (Streaming)

User List

uniqueclan (119473)

Helpful Links: